Sunday, July 22, 2012

Study


from here
Because I found out about the miscarriage around final assessment and exam time last semester, I was kindly given a super long extension which meant I didn’t have to hand in my final paper until last Monday. Despite whinging my way through the semester and deciding that I’d walk away from my half-complete Graduate Diploma, my post-assignment high coincided with me reading The King Jesus Gospel by Scot McKnight (his books always make me love the Bible more and want to know it better) and I’ve found myself somehow enrolled in two more courses which start this week.

I’m just letting you know because my decision to study more may mean I won’t be around here as often, so if you’re looking for me I’ll probably be frowning at a book somewhere trying to get my head around the relative value of synchronic and diachronic approaches to the book of Jeremiah* or (thanks to a 1.5-litres-of-water-a-day challenge I’m currently taking) on the loo.

///
* This comes from one of the essay questions; I AM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment